Ola Auto is the most popular riding option in Ola app. Ola Auto coupon code is to get free Ola Auto ride as well get extra discount on the ride. We are providing the list of working and updated Ola Auto coupon code for today so you will get a discount on your next Ola Auto ride.
Ola Auto coupon code differs from city to city. The only city-specific coupon code works in ola app. Ola Auto is now cashless so given coupon code applied before the ride and you can see the estimated amount. Some of Ola Coupon Code is pre-applied on the booking as the ola auto offer so you will see that option while booking.
How to book using Ola Auto Coupon Code?
- Download the Ola app: it all starts here.
- Recharge Ola money through credit/debit card or online banking.
- Book an Auto with the Ola mobile app.
- At the end of the trip, you can choose to pay for the ride either partially or completely with your Ola money balance.
- If you choose to pay with Ola money, mention the amount to the driver. You will then receive an SMS with an authentication code. Here’s the sample SMS: “Your authentication code for KRN XXXXXXX is 0000. Your Ola Money bill amount is Rs Z. Kindly communicate the 4 digit code to the driver to proceed with the transaction”.
- Share the authentication code with the driver.
- Voila! You have now paid for your auto with Ola money.
- The final payable amount for every ride includes Rs.10 as a convenience charge on top of the metered amount. Autos also levy an extra night charge mandated by the government. Check FAQs
- Ola money doesn’t get automatically debited, and the customer has the choice to pay for the ride in cash.
- By sharing the authentication code with the driver, you are agreeing to pay the respective amount to the driver in Ola money.
- If due to the network issue, you don’t receive the SMS, we request to you pay the driver in cash. Your Ola money will not be debited.
- Offer is valid for first-time users of Ola auto only.
- The ride is free up to a maximum of Rs.50. Rs.10 Convenience charge is included in the offer. Rs 50 Ola money will be credited at the start of the trip to the customer’s account. At the end of the trip, the customer can choose to pay for the ride with this money. Any balance amount must be paid for in cash.
- Only on bookings made on the Ola App; Not applicable to CC & Website bookings.
- The offer is valid from 9th March – 22nd March 2015.
- Customer will have to avail both rides within the offer period. If a customer takes the second ride after 22nd March, offer will not be applicable.
- Not applicable on city taxi bookings.
- Offer is applicable only in cities Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune & Ahmedabad
- Olacabs reserves the right to change or modify the offer at any period of time.
I see an Auto-icon on my app? Does it mean Ola has autos now?Yes! You can now book a local auto in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad right from the comfort of your Ola mobile app. This is a booking system that gets you an auto in minutes at your doorstep!
Oh great? But I can’t seem to hit RIDE LATER or book it in advance.Autos are available for immediate bookings only. Look for an Auto 10 minutes before you need a ride and hit RIDE NOW.
Can I book an Auto through the call center/website?Currently, the service is available only on the Ola App.
Will the Auto pick me up from my location?Yes! Our app will locate the nearest auto for you, and the driver will be notified of your location. The driver may call you to confirm your pickup point and will pick you up right from your doorstep!
Wow! So do I have to pay extra for this service?Please pay an app convenience charge of Rs 10 (Incl.S.tax) above the meter.
Will I get an invoice for my ride?It is just an app booking system. Currently, we do not provide billing or invoicing services for Auto bookings.
Can I track my ride?Yes! Tracking features of the app work on Autos too!
Do I need to pay extra in the night?Autos levy a night charge as mandated by the government. Please refer to the respective state governments fare chart as per RTO regulations.
What if the driver charges extra?Autos are purely a booking service available on the Ola app. We request you to pay only Rs.10 above the meter and nothing more.
Can the driver refuse to drop me to my location?You need to input your drop location on the app while looking for an auto. The ride will be assigned to you only when a driver accepts.