Amazon.in is Running an Campaign Called “Refer and Earn Program” where they are offering you to Earn Rs.300 for each friend who signs up at Amazon.in and makes a purchase of Rs.599 or more.Your friend also gets Rs.150.It is an amazing offer for you.You can earn by following some simple steps :
How To Avail This Offer
- Click here for Offer Page
- Follow the Instruction as Per Offer Page
Terms and Conditions:
- You must have a valid customer account on Amazon.in website
- The customer you refer must click on your link and successfully complete the Amazon.in signup process on the same calendar day
- The referred customer who registered the new account must be new (and not a returning or existing) Amazon.in customer. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is new to Amazon.in
- The referred customer must place an order worth Rs. 599 or more on the Amazon.in website. Purchases of Kindle ebooks are not eligible; and
- The referred customer must not cancel the order prior to shipment and the order must not be returned or refunded.
Amazon.in Refer and Earn Program – Frequently Asked Questions
Update: From August 3, 2015 to August 16, 2015, we are offering our customers the opportunity to earn higher bonuses for successful referrals. As part of this promotion, you can earn Rs.300 for each friend you refer to Amazon.in, while your friend gets Rs.150.
What is the Amazon.in Refer and Earn Program ?
The Amazon.in Refer and Earn Program lets you invite friends to join Amazon. For every friend you successfully refer to Amazon.in, you will receive a gift card worth Rs. 300, redeemable on the site.
What is the benefit?
If your friends accept the invite, sign up at Amazon.in and complete their first purchase worth Rs. Rs.599 (excluding shipping, handling or gift-wrapping fees) or more, we will send you a Gift Card worth Rs.300* valid for purchases at Amazon.in.
Additionally, we will also send your friends a Gift Card worth Rs.150*, once they have completed their first purchase.
How can I refer Amazon.in to my friends?
You can invite your friends to join Amazon.in through either of the following options:
- Invite via e-mail: On the Referral page, in the “Refer via e-mail” section, enter the e-mail ids of friends you wish to invite, and click “Send Invitation”. You can enter up to 5 e-mail ids in a single attempt.
- Post unique referral link: Your unique referral link is available on the Referral page. Copy and share this link on any website or blog that you own or manage to invite friends to Amazon.in
- Share on Facebook: On the Referral page, click on “Share on Facebook”. You will be redirected to the Facebook login page. Once you log in, a link will be posted on your wall. Share this link with your Facebook friends to invite them to Amazon.in.
Is there a limit on the number of email invites I can send?
Yes, you can send up to 100 e-mail invites.
Can I invite anyone?
Yes, you can invite any of your friends or acquaintances. However, to ensure that users don’t get spammed, please ensure that you only send invites to people you are acquainted with.
How long is the referral link valid for?
Your referral links are valid for a period of 60 days from the time you share them. As long as a non-member joins Amazon.in though your link, and successfully completes their first purchase, you will receive a referral bonus. After the order ships, the Gift Card will take 30 days to appear in your account
How do I get the Gift Card?
You will receive a Gift Card issued via email within 30 days after the date the order has been shipped to a new Amazon.in member that you referred.
Are there any restrictions on using the Gift Card to shop at Amazon.in?
Gift Cards cannot be used to buy other gift cards or to pay shipping, handling, taxes or any other applicable transaction cost. For more information, please read the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Do Gift Cards have an expiry date?
Yes. All Gift Cards, including any unused Gift Card balances, expire one year from the date of issuance. You can find the expiry date on the Manage Your Gift Cards page
How do I check my Gift Card balance?
You can view your Gift Card balance and the associated details on the “Manage Your Gift Cards” page.
Why did I not get a Gift Card for an invite that was accepted?
To ensure the account security of our members, we cannot disclose or confirm any account information or order history from another member’s account. However, if you aren’t notified about your referral bonus within 30 days, it’s likely that one or more of the following conditions weren’t met:
- The person who clicked the link was already an Amazon user
- The user clicked on your link and didn’t create an account or complete their first purchase
- The user clicked on your link, but did not complete the sign up process on the same day
- The total order value (excluding shipping, handling and gift-wrapping fees) of the first purchase was less than Rs 599
- The referred member placed an eligible order, but the order hasn’t been shipped yet
- The referred member purchased a Kindle eBook or Amazon.in Gift Card
- In certain instances, gift cards may take up to 30 days or more to appear in your account after an order ships
- The new accounts does not meet all Amazon.in Conditions of Use.
Do I receive a referral bonus if a user I referred purchases a Kindle eBook?
You will not receive a referral bonus on Kindle eBook purchases.
I wish to create an account on Amazon.in via the referral link my friend has sent me. What do I need to do to accept the invite?
Please check your personal e-mail. The referral invite is sent via an e-mail which includes a link. Clicking on this link will redirect you to the Amazon.in registration page. You will need to complete your registration, create an account and place an order for at least Rs 599 (excluding shipping, handling and gift-wrapping fees) to avail the benefit of the Refer and Earn Program.